HSC Result 2019 with Marksheet
HSC results 2019 will be published soon by the education boards of their website educationboardresults.gov.bd, school wise, board wise, and SMS wise system. Mark sheets of all education boards, including the HSC results will be published simultaneously in 2019 throughout the country. At ten o'clock, Education Minister Dipu Moni will hand over HSC Result 2019 to Premier Sheikh Hasina in accordance with the rules. After the press conference, the list of the 2019 HSC results will be officially announced. Candidates will then be open for the 2019 HSC results. The result will be published in 17 July, 2019.
General information about HSC result 2019
Higher Secondary Certificate (HSC examination 2019) and its equivalent examinations which started on April 1, Monday. Eight general education boards, madrasa and technical boards were a total of ten on the board of the total 13 lakh 51 thousand 505 students appeared in the exam. Just only under eight general education boards HSC examine was 11 lakh 38 thousand 747. Now examine and their parents all are waiting for the results of this exam.
Adopted measures to prevent leakage of HSC exam question 2019
The Ministry of Education and educational boards has been taken different types of measures aimed at fairness test of question papers in this year. The measures as follow:
- 30 minutes before the start of the exam center, candidates will have to take a seat.
- If any examine delayed to come in exam center then center secretary will need to inform name, roll number and specify the reason for the delay to board.
- Among the staff who served in the center only secretary of exam center can use a cell phone of normal quality.
- Unauthorized use of mobile phone or electronic device that someone else cannot do.
- Without the person concerned with the examination, while others will not be able to enter into the center of the 200 yards.
- Just 25 minutes before the start of the exam, set of question will be announced which will be set for exam.
- From April 1 to May 6 all of the coaching center across the country will be remain closed.
HSC results 2019 by SMS
HSC result 2019 will be the same as other public examination results via SMS on mobile phones. To see the HSC 2019 results on mobile go to your phone’s message option and type as follows:
Then send it to the number 16222.
Example: HSC DHA 012345 2019 SEND TO 16222 (any operator)
First three letters (short code) of every education board has illustrated bellow for better understanding:
|No||Board Name||Short Code|
HSC Result 2019 through official website
In order to see the HSC 2019 results including the number, the most popular site is educationboardresults.gov.bd. All of the exam results under Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board can be seen by visiting this website. For example if anyone want to see the SSC result then he/she can visit the above website or follow this article SSC Exam Result
Step by step guidelines for HSC result online
- First go to educationboardresults.gov.bd address and website will be appeared.
- Select Examination name HSC / Alim.
- Year to be selected, select 2019.
- In the next field you have to select the board name.
- Enter your roll number.
- Enter your registration number in the registration field.
- The two numbers will be given and you will need to put the sum of that in captcha field.
- Click the Submit button and results will be visible in a while!
If you want to see the results of someone else by clicking the Reset button will do the same with all the information submitted.
Fastest way to see HSC Result
Sometimes many students can’t get their results due to massive Internet traffic from official website. For why education board established a web based result application system. This web application is faster than education boards official website. This web application also run by education boards. So anyone can see their results in quicker way by using Internet. Here is the steps to see the results:
- Go to eboardresults.com/app/stud to access the web application.
- According to previous, Examination, Year, Board fields must be filled correctly.
- Choose “Individual Results” from Result Type
- Enter the Roll, Registration (optional) and Captcha code correctly in corresponding fileds.
- Click on “Get Result” button and your desired results will come.
Download HSC results with Marksheet
In past, student had to wait long to get full marksheet in their hand. But Internet eliminate this obstacles from this system. Now-a-days students can see their details result after immediate publishing the results. They can see their result with full marksheet, can download the marksheet also from home by using Internet. All of these can be accessible from anywhere, from any devices. How an examine can see/download marksheet through online, steps are described below:
- Browse the website eboardresults.com
- Click on the “Individual Marksheet” button
- Select HSC in Examination type list
- Select 2019 in Exam Year list
- Input Roll number in the Roll field
- Enter captcha code that is shown as image.
- Lastly click on the submit button.
Your marksheet with grade will be appeared here. You can save or download it in your mobile device or in your computer for future usage. Best luck for everyone!
hsc result 2019 dhaka board hsc result with marksheet education board result 2019