49 BMA Special Course Questions 2017 - Signals Corps
Last year 49th BMA-SPL Course written exam is held on August 18, 2017 in Ramij Uddin Cantonment School & College at 9.00 am. Here is the exam details:
Exam Name: 49th BMA-SPL Course
Exam Place: Ramij Uddin Cantonment School & College
Exam Date: August 18, 2017
Exam Time: 9.00 am
Exam purpose: Select candidate for army signal (CSE) corps.
Exam Duration: 1 hour
Exam Marks: 100
Exam Direction: Question 1 is compulsory. Answer any four from the rest of the question. There were 6 question in total.
20 MCQ question from Telecommunication: EDGE, Cellular data, Space Communication, Networking, Programming, Signal Processing etc. Here are some of them so far I can remember: (20 * 1 = 20)
- EDGE is currently standard in which region: (a)South Asia (b)Egypt (c)Africa (d) All
- Where variable of program is stored: (a) RAM (b)ROM (c) Stack (d) Register
- Which one is in the range 1 GHz to 30 GHz: (a) Microwave (b) Radio Wave (c) (d)
- GSM is a standard adopted in which of the following region of the world.
- In which place you would declare a data in order to expose to the rest of the program.
- Voice is recorded in what bit rate.
- Which of the following is the service not given by GSM?
- What is the component of uplink satellite transmitter?
- What technique is used between two exchanges?
- What is the main component of an earth station?
- Write Short notes on LAN, WAN, BIT, BYTE (10)
- What are the basic network topology? Explain two of them.(10)
- Write short notes on (20)
- What is multiplexing? (04)
- Explain FDMA, TDMA. Write down the advantage & disadvantages of both of them. (16)
- What is data structure? (04)
- Write down the area where data structure extensible used. (08)
- Consider the following weighted graph. Find the minimum Spanning tree from the graph. (08)
- Write a program to calculate the factorial of a number. (20)
49th BMA Signals Corps