Bangla Jobs shall protect the privacy of your personal information on this website. This statement summarizes the website's policies for collecting, using and transferring your personal information and security measures.
Information we collect:
Bangla-jobs.com collects information about you and uses this information to help you connect with employers and job seekers and to provide other services to you as follow:
1. When you register in Bangla-jobs.com, you will be asked to provide certain personal information about yourself (including your full name, email address and password) in order to create account.
2. Bangla Jobs collects your personal information to maintain and develop Bangla Jobs services.
3. Bangla Jobs tries to communicate with you through your email address. Feel free to provide your email address.
4. You need to fill up all required field, otherwise Bangla Jobs will not allow you to create account.
5. You must be provide 6(six) letters password to create your Bangla Jobs account.
6. Your personal information are processed (collecting, organizing, storing) for operating Bangla Jobs services by Bangla-jobs.com.
7. You may afraid to sign up by your Facebook or Google account for password issue. You do not need to tense about your password because there is no system to retrieve your password from Facebook or Google account. Your password is safe. So, feel free to sign up by Facebook or Google by one click.
8. Bangla Jobs use password encryption method to secure your password. Even Bangla Jobs cannot view your password as well.
9. You have the right to access, view and edit your personal information at any time.
10. You can apply to jobs from your account and when you will apply to any job, Bangla Jobs will disclose your CV and other public information of your account to employer.
11. Bangla Jobs consider your CV as a personal document. You can upload your CV from your personal computer. You have the control over your CV who can view it and whether or not.
12. You can delete your CV anytime from your Bangla Jobs account if you want.
13. If you want to share any job with your friends; you can share it through your social media.
When you subscribe to a Bangla-jobs.com e-mail notification, we use your e-mail address to send you the notification(s) requested by you, such as the Bangla-jobs.com newsletter, the Bangla-jobs.com workshop / training, offers and promotions. You can subscribe to and cancel services by following the prominent instructions in each notice.
To protect your information, we take precautions. Your information is protected online and offline when you submit sensitive information through the website. Wherever we collect sensitive information (e.g. credit card information), this information is encrypted and securely transmitted to us. You can check this by searching for a lock icon in the address bar and searching for "https" at the beginning of the web page address.
We also protect your information offline while using encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. Only employers who need the information to perform a particular job (e.g., billing or customer service) have access to personal information. The computers / servers in which we store personal information are kept secure.
Cookies are information packets which are stored on the hard drive of your computer. At Bangla Jobs, cookies permit us to monitor the areas of the website you visit and offer you easy access to the most relevant information.
They also give us the opportunity to greet you by name when you visit and remember you've already registered. Our cookies never contain any secure information or information regarding your personal identity. Your web browser will most likely automatically accept cookies, but if you want to change these settings, you can consult your browser help file.
We do not intentionally collect or request information from anyone under the age of 13. In such cases we request not to use the site.
Revision and updates:
Bangla-jobs.com reviews and updates its privacy policies on a regular basis and publishes policy changes on our website.